Sunday 18 September 2016

The Reflections of Anglorian IX


 Whilst visiting this albeit forgotten blog to post the Kensei Redux I clocked this draft post, normally I would have just deleted it but I can't help but feel there's something in this piece and whilst it is now beyond unlikely I'll ever finish it, if I put it out here there's hope someone may well pick up the baton and see this through to completion;


Original Post;




 Having been more than just a little inspired by phenomenal Pilgrym campaign being put together by the chaps over at Iron Sleet along with some bloke called Thistle, maybe you've heard of him? I figured I'd stretch my own imaginative wings and attempt to tie in all the new minis I've been working on into a singular narrative I could form into an actual gaming architecture, and by jove I think I've cracked it!



Reflections of Anglorian IX



No comments:

Post a Comment